Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Potty Training


I think we may have another "big" girl in our house. I had all but given up with Cheya and the potty training. But I thin it is my fault and would "let" her have accidents because she would wear a pull-up for half the day. Well, yesterday that ended. Yesterday she wore big girl panties all day long. To school, at the store and all afternoon and evening at home. NO accidents. I think she was really proud of herself as well. Ms. Tifany, her pre-school teacher, mentioned that she liked her big girl panties and that is when Cheya spilled the beans about becoming a big sister this summer. So, today is day two of panties all day. Hooray!! And she knows that she is a big girl who will be a big sister. She is so excited and I am so happy to only deal with pull-ups at night. I was certainly hoping for a break from "changing the kid" before the baby comes along. wheww!

(he he, she was mid blink in this pic)

No comments: